When we hear the word balm, we automatically think of a blend made with essential oils, herbs, and botanical derivatives, right?
Our Eye Balm unites technology with 100% natural and high-performance active ingredients. Developed with Hyaluronic Acid, Dragon’s Blood, and essential chamomile and lavender oils, it was specially created for the area surrounding the eyes. But, in practice, it’s a multifunctional product.
In today’s post, we will show you creative ways to use our Eye Balm.
AN EYE “CREAM” THAT IS ✨MULTIFUNCTIONAL✨
Practical and versatile, the Eye Balm reduces fine lines and expression signs and increases skin elasticity. A high-powered and practical item that delivers visible results after just 7 days of use.
Primarily developed to care for the sensitive area around the eyes, it won the Prêmio Beleza Verde [Green Beauty Award] in 2019. However, over time, it amazed us by showing its versatility.
It’s formulated with low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid. This mainstay active substance in natural dermatology quickly penetrates the deeper layers of the skin, reinforcing the skin’s protective barrier and increasing elasticity.
Its formula also contains Dragon’s Blood, a vegan raw material that restores extremely dry skin and forms a protective layer. To know more about the formula, take a look here.
MORE THAN A REGULAR BALM AND WE CAN PROVE IT
Consumer Perception Study
A 100% natural, vegan, waterless, Clean formula that reduces eye circles, deeply hydrates, and improves skin texture. The Eye Balm is an excellent choice to apply under the eyes before sleep. But there is more!
And we can affirm it’s not just hearsay since it has proven efficacy. Clinically and dermatologically tested, our Eye Balm combines the power of natural active ingredients with high performance.
Beautifully hydrating is its key job. And here are other ways to put it to use.
CREATIVE WAYS TO USE SIMPLE ORGANIC’S EYE BALM
Before we get to our valuable tips themselves, it’s worth reminding you that the Balm can be used every day on all skin types. Be it day or night, hot or cold, in every season year-round. It’s that multifaceted product you should take everywhere, you know? It will save you wherever you are.
Now, let’s explore our options with our Eye Balm:
- Eye area: sometimes, it’s necessary to say the obvious. Use it in your skincare or makeup routine to prep the skin before concealer. Use it around the eyes to hydrate, avoiding cracked skin while also treating and softening fine lines and dark circles.
- Around the nose: when it’s dry and cold, do you get dry and flaky skin around the nose? If so, know that your Balm can regenerate this commonly dry area of the face.
- Chapped lips: it can happen in the summer or the winter, but especially during the change of seasons. A cold wind passes by, and suddenly, you have chapped lips. Here, our Balm can help you, too. You can also apply it before lipstick for a smooth, uniform application.
- Cuticles: say goodbye to pesky dry cuticles! Spread it over your cuticles to regenerate the area and prevent desquamation due to lack of moisture. It can be used in your daily routine or to save you during a trip when there’s not much space in your luggage. That’s it, nailed it!
- Eyebrows: are you also loving that brow lamination look? Use it to brush your eyebrows with the help of a spoolie brush and have hydrated hair perfectly in place. Try this out, and let us know what you think!
- Hair: last but not least, the hair. Wanna get rid of the rebellious hair that insists on sticking out when you put it in a ponytail? Finish off your hair-tied-up look with our Balm, keeping them in place while also taking care of and hydrating the strands.
SKINCARE IS SIMPLE
It doesn’t matter how you got to know us, whether via our skincare products, body or hair care, or even our sustainable stance.
Know that the Simple standard is always there in every detail. Our products are made with Clean, sustainable, vegan, and cruelty-free formulas. We deliver high performance, with powerful and isolated key ingredients, to make your regimen super possible, easy, and simple - after all, Skincare is Simple!